Debbie Whiting has specialised in self-managed superannuation advice since 1983 and this area is a niche expertise of Utopia. All staff receive specialist training in SMSF, Retail and Industry and Government super, including Constitutionally Protected schemes like GESB and West State.
Financial and Business Structural advice is provided on the following areas:
- Establishing and operating a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- SMSF contribution strategies
- Investment and asset allocation strategies
- Gearing to buy shares and warrants.
- Property advice and all structures and investments possible within super.
- Superannuation CGT concessions.
- Superannuation splitting
- Retirement planning.
- Review of trust structures and deeds.
- Provision of Investment and Insurance Strategy
- Limited recourse loans to buy property
- Assisting clients with divorce and splitting benefits.
Current (2021) ANZ V2 PLUS interest rate for Utopia clients is 0.35% p.a. (made up of the ANZ V2 PLUS Intermediary rate of 0.25% plus a margin of 0.10%), and very low brokerage fees for international and domestic trades.
Our accounting practice prepares accounts on a continuous basis so we can managed the new TBar regulations quickly and ensure that the tight reporting deadlines are met for all eligible members.