Utopia Tax & Accounting provides expert services for all your tax and accounting needs.
Our team comprises of qualified accountants who receive cross-disciplinary training in tax, financial planning, estate planning, business advice, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs), and insurance. We not only manage our clients’ tax and accounting affairs, we also plan ahead to maximise their wealth, and to meet their financial and lifestyle goals. Increasing our accountant’s awareness of financial matters outside accounting gives our accountants an edge when solving problems, and developing areas of improvement.
We ensure that all our clients are compliant with new tax and accounting legislation. As our staff receive comprehensive weekly training, they are able to quickly and efficiently act to implement the changes needed when new legislation is introduced.
We provide expertise in:
- SMSF administration: including using technology to input data as it is made available. This means your SMSF can be have its documents produced quickly at the end of the financial year, ready for auditing.
- Financial Administration: organizing your group’s accounting and taxation requirements, including comprehensive financial statements.
- GST Administration: Preparation and Lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Taxation Returns – Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Superannuation Funds, Partnerships
- Business Establishment: Guiding and advising you on the best processes and strategies to establish and maintain successful businesses.
- Business Sales: Working with business owners to prepare their businesses for sale, either as an immediate act, or as a plan for the future of the business as the client heads into retirement.
- Taxation Advice, providing specialized guidance on complying with taxation legislation in relation to:
- Foreign Nationals
- Capital Gains Tax
- Business Tax
- Recommending the right accounting software to suit our clients’ needs. By improving their accounting recording through this software, we are able to better manage complex client’s accounting needs.